Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pink Flamingo

pink flamingo pizza1

The last thing I needed was another reason to visit Paris, but here it is anyway:  Pink Flamingo Pizza.  There are several locations dotted around the city and their exotic menu looks so good.

pink flamingo pizza

You can eat in one of the trendy restaurants OR just stop in, place your order, take the cheerful pink balloon they hand you and wait by your picnic blanket for them to come find you.  That’s not even a choice, is it?  You’ll be waiting for their trademark pink delivery bicycle (!) somewhere along the Canal St-Martin, won’t you?  I’ll be right there with you.

pink flam3

pink flam2

pink flam6

In case you missed it, see my full guide to Paris here and a photo diary from my last visit here.

11 comments:

Erin said...

Paris posts! Just what I needed today, perfect timing! xo

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Ah Paris & pizza ... two of my favorite things. The pink boxes are so fun!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Unknown said...

I'm back two weeks - and NOW you tell me about this?!?!

Gloria said...

What a fun place!! And the pizza looks delicious too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh boy, pizza and Paris go so well together:) I am so hungry now. Muah

Laura Bear said...

A pink balloon AND pizza! Yep, I didn't need another reason to visit BUT....

Thelma Frayne said...

I hope it cheered you up Erin xx

Whoops Emma, sorry. I wish I had known about it for my last trip too.

Sabrina said...

This pictures are so cute! I'd walk in there just because it's called the Pink Flamingo, and that's pretty amusing. And the outside with the balloon and bike is gorgeous.

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Beauty Follower said...

Looks like a nice place!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Matthew Spade said...

another to add on the expanding list

miss b said...

We were sitting on a bench by Canal St Martin in June and if I had known about this cute place I would have gone there. I love the pink packaging and the bicycle. On my list for next time!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/