Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Best of… December 2012

dec betty2

via Le Blog de Betty

Love this!  In fact, the best thing about December might just be all the men in woolly hats.

dec addicted1

via Because I’m Addicted

Scrap that!  I forgot about Christmas.

dec sj2

dec sj1

via Sincerely Jules

dec betty3

dec betty1

via Le Blog de Betty

dec sart1

dec sart2

via The Sartorialist

dec streetpepper1

via Street Pepper

dec village1

via Village

dec vj1

via Vanessa Jackman

More on pinterest.

9 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Gorgeous pictures, love woolly hats!! x

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing street style selections, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Mise said...

Do women in woolly hats gain fashion points too? I ask this as I own many, many of them.

MARTA said...

Mmm how i love streetstyle inspiration... all the looks are fabulous!

Unknown said...

awesome outfits..I'm a huge fan of some of those blogs..especially the sartorialist..great selection of looks.. stay cool!

Bhushavali said...

Beautiful pics! Awesome way of wrapping up 2012.
Do visit my blog too sometime dear!
FASHION PANACHE BLOG

Unknown said...

That girl in the biker jacket, print dress and wedge trainers? I'd like to be her, please.

Thelma Frayne said...

I think the last image answers the question about women in woolly hats! HOT!

dsfashion said...

great post!like your blog!check mine if you want!want to follow each other?thanks