Thursday, September 20, 2012

So, um… Hi

This is a post about beautiful men.  Because I did promise one.  Apologies to any male readers (though who am I kidding?)

beautiful man

handsome

hi

love this man

sept sart1

sept sart2

Shish

suited man

Let’s get all girly.

Here are some of the things that I find very attractive:  a sense of humour;  excessive facial hair;  the whitest teeth;  tattoos;  accents; old-fashioned gentlemanly gestures; working-man’s hands (forearms are very attractive to me too- is that weird?);  men reading in public places (something other than The Daily Mail);  sleepy/ squinty eyes;  three-piece suits, worn well; tennis-players;  the ability to get along with my parents;  back muscles;  men who can cook;  furrowed brows;  good taste in music;  dreadlocks,  decisive-types;  sustained eye contact;  white starched shirts;  musicians;  impeccable manners;  gravelly voices;  moustaches…

Please don’t ask me to explain the things that contradict each other.

What do you look for in a man?

14 comments:

Kashaya said...

Always nice with some eye candy.=)

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

k said...

feel free to do this anytime! :)

trishie said...

I agree with the sense of humour, old-fashioned gentlemanly gestures and working-man's hands bit. but not so much the tattoos and excessive facial hair...that said thanks for providing the eye candy!

Couture Carrie said...

Sooooo many gorgeous guys!
Loved this post, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Erica said...

Finally, some men on the internet! ;)

I'm all about dark hair. A deep mysterious kind of look. Johnny Depp-esque.

Thelma Frayne said...

Ha, I will Krystal x

Anonymous said...

Snap !A perfect wishlist :)

Ashley said...

ohhhhh yeaaaahhh :) I like this post. The first guy is my cup of tea. Oh, and JGL too :D

I ALSO love facial hair! Kinda thought I was the only one!

yessie (cinnamonandzoeykisses) said...

love sleepy eyes too, smart, funny, tall and slender, I love a working mans hands! Great post:))

Unknown said...

Hi Thelma. Um... I must have missed your mail requesting photos of me? It's cool... just an email issue I presume... Need to loosen my spam filter a little perhaps... ha ha. When are we getting a post on beautiful beautiful women on cars with large guns (don't forget the obligatory explosions).

Thelma Frayne said...

Blame it on technology Connor! As for the post on the ladies, unfortunately I don't think it would appeal to the majority of my readers!

EMA said...

This is an awesome Monday post heheh love it!

http://www.themirroronthewall.com

livlovelaugh said...

mmmmmm good looking men. I love it~

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can make cash by locking premium pages of your blog or site?
To begin you need to join AdWorkMedia and use their content locking tool.